6/29/08

Two for the price of one?



Leah lost two teeth in one day! On our way to the water park she said, "Mom, I pulled my tooth out!" I was busy answering a phone call, feeding Audrey a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and driving, so I said, "That's great, honey." I didn't even hear what she said until she told me three more times. When I realized she was holding a tooth in her hand, I was so excited for her. I was also relieved that it came out before we got to the water park. I am sure it would've come out in the middle of the lazy river or wave pool. And I am also sure that they would have refused to evacuate the entire pool just to search for a 7 year old's tooth! Later that night as she was so dutifully "brushing her bites", she popped another tooth out! She was so proud of herself. She posed for a picture as she was getting into bed (she was completely exhausted and her poor eyes were so bloodshot from swimming for 8 hours. The next morning she was surprised, but pleased to discover a 2 dollar bill under her pillow. That tooth fairy sure is cool!

No comments: