
We had a great day celebrating Audrey! It all began with daddy making pancakes for everyone (Audrey loved her "A" pancake and nos, aka sausage)!

Then after General Conference, we had a party with our family. Audrey was so excited about all her new toys, her sisters were kind enough to help her open them and play with them! They were all pretty excited about the castle! (I guess you're never too old)!



She loved her Elmo cake- She was stained red the rest of the day!


Then Memaw brought in a shiny new tricycle, which of course, she LOVED!

All the rest of the day, she said, "I ride bike!" We went to the park to hang out for a little while and tuckered toots out! After a good nap, she woke up and ate more Elmo cake, then rode her bike some more, etc... I can't believe my baby is 2. She is so wonderful to have in our family. We couldn't love her more!
No comments:
Post a Comment