
She did it!! Audrey has been showing interest in the potty off and on for 6 months now. We haven't pushed it- she just turned two, afterall. But today she kept taking her clothes and diaper off and would cry if we put them back on. I was getting a little annoyed with that, but once again- gave in. She was pretty cute running around the house naked while swaying her bummy side to side!

I got her little potty out and asked her if she wanted to sit on it. She acted interested at first, but then just wanted to play with it. Well I was in the middle of making dinner so I lost focus on Audrey for a bit. She disappeared for a while and then came running into the kitchen shouting (with the biggest grin on her face), "Mommy, I go pee pee in potty!" Of course I came running in the bathroom to see if it was true- and YES! It was true! WARNING: If you are faint of stomach- do not scroll down!
>
>
>
>

I yelled for Bill to come see and told him to bring my camera! (Insert eye rolling here)! Payton had a friend over doing homework- and here I am yelling and dancing and celebrating! Sorry, Pay. That's just life with me as your mother!

After several victory chants and dances, we put some of Audrey's Elmo panties on. She really thought she was something special- heck, we all thought she was something special! Now let's see if we can get her to do it again!

THE END!
1 comment:
Yeah Audrey!
Post a Comment