Since Halloween fell on Sunday this year, we decided to do our partying at our ward Trunk or Treat Saturday night. There were so many people participating that the girls got their bags filled in half an hour! I worked hard on the costumes this year {minus the woopie cushion}. I had known since last Halloween that I would make Audrey an owl costume {since she and I are obsessed with owls} and that Leah would be a hot air balloon. I told Leah all year that I had a great costume in mind for her and that it was going to be a surprise. This made the anticipation so much more dramatic. I was reluctant to reveal my idea to her because she said, "as long as it's not boxy like last year's popcorn." Not that she didn't love the popcorn costume- it was so cute, but it was just annoying to move around in and difficult getting in and out of the truck. Well, I knew the hot air balloon would probably be more annoying for getting in and out so I just told her it was a big secret. She kept begging me to tell her but I held out until 2 days before Halloween. When I told her what it was and especially when she saw it finished, she was very excited about it. It was definitely a big hit!
I can't resist~ HOO's the cutet?
No comments:
Post a Comment